The Yorkshire & Humber RCCU has three intern positions available for 2018.
- Currently studying a degree in computing
- Interest and experience with forensic/ security tools
- Ability and willingness to travel both throughout the Yorkshire area.
- Experience of data analysis
- Experience of partnership working
- Some knowledge of ISO accreditation
- An understanding of different types of malware and the nature and impact of cyber attacks
Ref: RC102 – is a 6 month internship with an immediate start [APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED]
Ref: RC103 – is a 12 month internship with a September start [APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED]
Ref: RC104 – is a 12 month internship with a September start [APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED]
The successful candidates will support and develop innovative solutions enabling the region to provide a pioneering response to our regional communities to be prepared and protected from cybercrime and pursue those who prey on the vulnerable.
The closing date for applications is 5th February 2018.
If you would like more information or to apply click the link next to the position you are interested in or get in touch via the 'Contact Us' page. For all 'Contact Us' enquiries please include the reference number of the position you are interested in and mark your message for the attention of Detective Sergeant David Malkin - Regional Cyber Crime Unit.